Nature Made® Omega-3 with Xtra Absorb™ technology is made with a specially designed emulsion system that allows for superior absorption. Xtra Absorb™ technology has been clinically studied to enable nearly 4x better absorption than standard fish oil concentrate.★ It works by creating micro-droplets that enhance the absorption of EPA and DHA omega-3s. One softgel per day provides 500 mg EPA and DHA to help support a healthy heart.†
- Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3s may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Contains 1200 mg Omega-3 Xtra Absorb Blend♦ designed with a built-in, patent pending technology that enhances the bioavailability of EPA and DHA omega-3s.
Nature Made® supports leading heart health experts who recommend eating two servings of fatty fish weekly which equates to 250 - 500mg of EPA and DHA per day to help support a healthy heart.**
- Get the recommended amount of omega-3s in one convenient softgel per day
Nature Made® Omega-3 with Xtra Absorb™ technology is guaranteed to meet our high quality standards – it is made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes.
- Nature Made® is the #1 Pharmacist Recommended Omega-3/Fish Oil Brand*
- Purified to remove mercury‡
- Nature Made fish oil supply only comes from wild caught ocean fish, not farm raised fish
- No Color Added
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Yeast or Starch
- Gluten Free
Available sizes: 30 count
★ standard ethyl ester concentrate when taken on an empty stomach
♦1200 mg Xtra Absorb Blend contains 576 mg of omega-3 ethyl ester concentrate from fish oil, along with polysorbate 20, oleic acid, tocopherols, and ascorbyl palmitate.
** "Recommend" amount equates to a calculation based on approximately 1,750 - 3,500 mg of omega-3 fatty acids EPA/DHA found in 2 servings of fatty fish per week.
*Based on US News & World Report - Pharmacy Times Survey of pharmacists recommending this category.
‡State-of-the-art purification processes remove PCBs, dioxins and furans, and mercury to ensure purity levels below 0.09 ppm, 2 ppt WHO TEQs, and 0.1 ppm respectively.